Monday 17 March 2008

Feedback from the dads

Now that filming has finished the dads who attended the first film session back in November have completed evaluation forms. These show how much their confidence levels have increased and their comments show how valuable the experience has been:

Den It was very good and am glad that I had the chance to have the opportunity to share this lifetime experience with the other dads.

John It's been a good experience and a chance to meet other young dads who are in the same boat as me.

Marcus The experience is really helpful. It helps you to understand what's what and helps you to get along and work with others. I would say to every young dad to do it.

Rob Dads need all the support they need and the film helps to explain this.

Chris I thought that filming the film was fun, and I hope that the film makes a difference to people.

Steven It's been an amazing experience and has made a huge difference to how I feel and my perceptions about being a young dad and meeting others.

No comments: