Sunday 19 July 2009

Lijit - who's visiting us?

Here's a new 'wigit' called 'lijit' (scroll down the page on the left) that should show us where visitors to the blog come from, what's most interesting to people, and what else is interesting on the websites we've mentioned in 'useful links' ... Or you can just click 'surprise me' and it opens a surprise page from any of our linked sites. It could search other sites, flickr, things like that.. let me know if there's something i should add.
John suggested the original counter back in the early days of the blog, and that's been a great way to see the impact.
I hope this one might be interesting too...

2 comments:

Mike said...

Jackie, how do you find stuff like this?? I've just been testing it out. Great stuff. Thanks for putting it on the blog.

jackie said...

Yeah, it's cool isn;t it! I just searched for 'paper' thinking nothing would come up ..try it!!

Blogger has lots of these things - and if you want (& are a bit of a techy whizz too) you can write your own! I read about it on blogger buzz: http://buzz.blogger.com/2009/07/contribute-gadgets-to-blogger.html