Saturday 30 October 2010

More Arts Award stuff

The following info has come from Create:

Steven and Den's files are actually very good.
Den has specifically said that the arts award gave him the confidence to go to college.

Also quote from Steven
"I am very happy and proud of the progress I have made and the achievement I have gained from this course. I have learned so much about art, music, media and about myself, I feel I can now be confident enough in my work and can take the next step to getting my poetry publicly recognised. I have more ambition and more determination to do the things I want to do, but couldn't do before."

Steven has mentioned wanting to do work experience with us to write for the Artsmad newsletter, he is being used as a case study on the arts awards website and having his review published on there.

The fact that Jenny and Lisa have completed at all is a massive achievement considering Lisa has had a baby in the middle of the award and Jenny has been moved by social services ...

Well done you guys!

No comments: