Saturday 22 December 2007

Den's Dad Rap

Dads-To-Be is the place to be.
The Dads they see,
When they started,
They did not know any information.

Can’t you see that if it wasn’t for U-Too
None of us would have a clue.
Two months down the line
We’re doing fine.

We know so much wicked information,
Just like me.
Yeah, times will be hard,
But they taught us, when you’re mad,
To take a step back and relax
And try again and put it into simple facts.

Me and the dads have got together
To do a DVD
So we can speak free
About being a dad.

People say young people like myself are mad,
But I’m just enjoying watching my lad
Grow up.

1 comment:

dennis said...

heya am den wot cen i say about the rap realy all it tock was a little insprayion and alot of heartand that come easy when i have a gorgous boi and a love mum
i hope with me doing this has help in some way becouse its help me
becouse i all ready now wot to do but it was never on the top of my mine intill i said wot i hat to do and it just came cleaner wot i hat to do. am glad i did this its one closer in stead of tow steps bk umm have a ead and plz leve a commant wood love to no wot ppl think bless